• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Fenchurch St

Status
Not open for further replies.

lm321412

Hello.

I am wondering a few things about photos at London Fenchurch Street:

Is there anywhere to sign in?

What are the staff like?

What is it like in terms of photos? (is there anywhere better within travelcard zones 1 - 6)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
The desk to ask at is half way along the left side of the upper concourse as you come up the escalators.

I have never had a problem asking there.

However...

The lighting conditions are awful photographically speaking because of the angles and the tall buildings around the place - a lot of the time you're going to get a head on, or nearly head on, view of a dark subject against a bright background!

Ivo

Established Member
This is the best I've ever managed at my "home" Network Rail station. I think you'll agree it's not worth the trouble (and that's before you consider the total lack of worthwhile stock).

N.B.: This picture has been reduced in size.

Attachments

• 100_0395 - smaller version.JPG
    100_0395 - smaller version.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 17

alexdodds

Duty managers office is next to the ticket machines on the main concourse. If theres no one in then go to the travel infomation desk.

Staff are nice when you have signed in.

Best place to stand is the end of platforms 1 and 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.