• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Maidenhead to Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirBroccoli

Hi all,

I've managed to get myself a ticket for Swansea v Arsenal in the away end on Tuesday 30th Jan. But having just missed out on the current GWR sale and £12 single tickets, I am struggling to get there relatively cheaply.

Ideally I'd like to get to Swansea at around 5pm, returning to Maidenhead the morning after before 9:30am. I don't mind going via Bath, Westbury or Gloucester to save money and have an Annual Gold Card too.

Any assistance would be grand.

Kind regards,
Alex B

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TT-ONR-NRN

Established Member

tiptoptaff

Established Member
First train out of Swansea of a Wednesday morning is 0358, and this is Super Off Peak, the 0458 may be off peak, but I think it is peak. Then are then every 30mins until 0828, then hourly at xx28. Not sure of the first off peak and super off peak departures after 0458

Romilly

Established Member
First train out of Swansea of a Wednesday morning is 0358,
Actually, I think it is 0354 on 31st January, but I agree that it is the only early-morning train available for the £77.80 super offpeak return (no Gold Card discount at that time of the day). Travel any later and it will cost over £100.

Status
Not open for further replies.