• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Monks Sidings

Status
Not open for further replies.

carbers255

Anybody from the 02/09/16 signaller assessment day heard anything about interviews? I was a pass but have no idea where my score placed me. I know I passed but unsure if in top 5 as they don't tell you. Did everybody pass the assessment?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LimeStSte

Anybody from the 02/09/16 signaller assessment day heard anything about interviews? I was a pass but have no idea where my score placed me. I know I passed but unsure if in top 5 as they don't tell you. Did everybody pass the assessment?

I passed the assessment for this on the 5th, but haven't heard any more since receiving the notification that I've passed.

carbers255

Well done mate. Let me know if you hear anything. My status is still at 'test completed.' Did you find out your score or just get a pass result?

LimeStSte

Well done mate. Let me know if you hear anything. My status is still at 'test completed.' Did you find out your score or just get a pass result?

Nope just got a break down of each of the tests and the date I passed them.
Intrigued to know what my score was though!

carbers255

Think I was given my score in error by main HR. It means nothing to me. Got told it was a solid score but I'll never know just how solid I guess. Just gotta sit tight and wait. Give main HR a ring if you intrigued. They may just give you the number beside your results!

LimeStSte

Got an email the other day to say my scores had ranked high enough and a line manager will be in touch but haven't had an interview invite just yet.

You heard anything yet mate?

carbers255

I got an unsuccessful. Think it was how far I live from box because other candidates all live really close compared to me. Disappointed but if that is the case then I suppose its a fair way to shortlist.
I wish you the very best of luck and hope you can secure the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.