• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

My mother's Key Smartcard was confiscated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Envy123

Unfortunately that isn't going to be much help.

This is critical to your mother's defence.

Is this related to this case, or something else?

As a solicitor is already involved I think it will be best if you get them to assist with this.

Alleged assault, when my mother tried to see the RPI's full name, but that's already been dealt with by a solicitor.

Agreed but this case is interesting on several levels. I am intensely curious about what the "other case" with this RPI relates to?

If this prosecution proves to have arisen from one person's attempt at getting revenge for being litigated against both they and GTR could be in a very very large hole. The Court (actually either Court) will not take kindly at all to that.

The absence of anything written is unfortunate.

You may wish to go back and remove the RPI's name and the name and contact info of the person in GTR handling this issue from the summons you have posted. Leaving them up could cause issues.

Thank you, I removed all details of the RPI and my mother in a further sweep.

A lot of it screams "malicious" to me, but I'm not a lawyer.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Snow1964

Established Member
I am concerned if they told you the RPI had previous for this, as that is a serious breach of confidentiality and could be seen to prejudice any action taken against him. It’s failings of that nature that cause bad staff to keep their jobs.

Let’s be honest some RPIs tell passengers untruths such as don’t worry there won’t be a penalty. If they lie as part of the job (even to diffuse a situation), can’t really complain about what others said if it is a dispute in other direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.