• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Neasden Depot odds and sods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voyager 2093

Was originally going to title this thread 'D Stock at Neasden Depot' but because I'm always seeing things at the place, I thought it would be a waste of a thread so in this thread I'd encourage users to post what they see at the depot which may come across as odd.

Yesterday I saw a D Stock split in half at the facility. Any ideas as to why it was there?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Julian G

Established Member
Was originally going to title this thread 'D Stock at Neasden Depot' but because I'm always seeing things at the place, I thought it would be a waste of a thread so in this thread I'd encourage users to post what they see at the depot which may come across as odd.

Yesterday I saw a D Stock split in half at the facility. Any ideas as to why it was there?
Its a C-stock that you saw and not a D-stock as you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.