• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network Rail graduate scheme 2021 situational judgement tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drsatan

Established Member
Good afternoon,

I'm applying for the network strategy, planning and analysis graduate scheme. I've been asked to complete a situational judgement test, which I believe is provided by SHL.

I've completed a few situational judgement tests for various job applications in the past. However, I'd be grateful for any advice about:

1. What answers Network Rail would typically expect for a graduate scheme
  2. If there is a particular way of answering the questions.
If anyone could offer any more suggestions I'd be grateful.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Supertrains19

There will be no difference in what SJT they give you and unfortunately you have to answer to what you would do in the situation, these tests you can’t really prepare for or no one can really give you the answers the whole point if then is to determine how you would respond in the given situation, I know you want to do your best and be the best prepared, just be yourself and answer in the way you think is correct and be true to what you would do, don’t overthink it and you’ll be fine.

good luck, the railway is an excellent career choice.

jackd92

The best advice would be to familiar yourself with Network Rail's values and what they expect of candidates. SJT's are hard to prepare for as they could ask anything, just answer what comes naturally and don't overthink it too much.
Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.