• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New toy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Canon 70-200mm F/2.8L IS USM
DSC00256.jpg

:grin::grin::grin:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JoshW1992

Established Member
WOOOOOOOAH! Must get myself something like that. Must cost a lot, so I better start doing some extra paper rounds, and hopefully, within the next 20 years, I might be able to afford one :D

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Show off, some of us have to make do with the f4 non-IS version... :lol:
:lol: :lol:
Come to America, got mine for $1,740USD/£914GBP with a 3-filter 77mm starter kit ;) (812 warming, circular polarizer and UV haze). Amazon.com is your friend :D

16CSVT2700

Established Member
I want quality optics and I got 'em Loader ;)

Speaking of USAF, went over to Eglin AFB today, F15Es flying about courtesy of the 33d Fighter Wing :D. No photos though. No photography allowed on base due to security risks.

Coxster

Established Member
Yeah and that lense looks like something you secretly took from the military base, rather than an item of photography equipment :p

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Ah don't worry about fotopic ;) I'm gonna build a new photo-dedicated site when I return ;)
Cox, yeah it does :lol: I got a pair of USAF issue 610Z combat boots yesterday for free :D.
That's my airsoft kit sorted, now to bolt my shotgun to my M4!

Status
Not open for further replies.