• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern trainee driver Sheffield - passed assessments

Status
Not open for further replies.

posh

Hi all, had my assessment day for Sheffield trainee driver today and passed. Pleased to say I will now be joining the already successful candidates and wait for a medical.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

tommo1097

Hi all, had my assessment day for Sheffield trainee driver today and passed. Pleased to say I will now be joining the already successful candidates and wait for a medical.

Congratulations on passing.

Any help or advice would be brilliant please Posh.

Thankyou

Bailos

Congratulations Posh!

Thumbs way up.

Really hoping we all get called for medicals before November for Sheffield trainee driver role.

Best wishes

posh

Congratulations Posh!

Thumbs way up.

Really hoping we all get called for medicals before November for Sheffield trainee driver role.

Best wishes

Cheers mate, yes fingers crossed!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Well done! I'm waiting for a medical for Sheffield too :)

Cheers Kylie88, well done to you too. Hopefully a medical soon for us.
Very well done pal!

Cheers mate
Congratulations on passing.

Any help or advice would be brilliant please Posh.

Thankyou

Hi tommo, practice all the test materials you get given. This forum is the best piece of material and advice there is by far. I used the search bar a lot to research past conversations and topics that I needed to revise and upskill on. I also bought the bop it game to play and memory apps on my I pad to try sharpen up reaction time and alertness. In terms of interviews, all questions and advice can be found on this forum, particularly the MMI. Hope this helps mate, good luck.

garethbell24

Hi all,

Congrats to Posh for passing. I too have passed the driver psychometric assessment on 23rd of June and have been placed on hold since. I have been in contact with Northern HR and have had little success getting information on course dates. I wondered if anyone else had been struggling to gleam any information? They have assured me that I will get onto a trainee driver course but at the moment they just do not know when. I think they are struggling for driver trainers.

I have since found out that the psychometric test is valid for 5 years, great news but I really do hope that it will not take that long to get onto a trainee driver course.

Is anyone else in the same boat or know anything about up an coming course dates?

Cheers

Gareth

Status
Not open for further replies.