• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Old, Dirty and Late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suggs

I have seen some of this on youtube about the Old Network Southeast, and am desperate to see the rest! You can buy copies off some bloke on ebay, but theres always one bloke who bids about £30.00 to start with, and so have no chance.
Anyone have an idea of where I can get a copy (free or £££) or where I can see it.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Turbostar

Do you know who it is that's selling them? Have had a look on eBay, & it's not coming up with anything with 'Old, Dirty and Late'.

Suggs

Yeah, its listed as 'Network Southeast Chaos', but in the description it has the title, and from the description you can tell that it is Old, Dirty and Late.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRITISH-RAIL-NETWORK-SOUTHEAST-CHAOS-1993-DVD_W0QQitemZ170243713779QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item170243713779&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318
already at 12.00, and still has about a week to go, hence the outlandish prices it goes for, especially seeing as they are all dvd copies.
Also really annoying as if you dont get it, you have to keep trying for 10 days again :x

You think that he would put 10 copies or something on at once, at buy it now 10.00, but then again, he probably knows how much people will pay.

mrcheek

Established Member
If someone is selling copies of stuff on eBay, and obviously has several, try contacting him to see if he will agree to a trade on the side (this is of course against eBay rules, but then, so is selling bootleg stuff).
send him a really nice message, saying something like its your fathers birthday coming up, and you really need the DVD in a hurry. it also helps if you have a username (or real name), that might easily be mistaken for a girls name...

Suggs

thats a good idea, but luckily ive already got someone who is very kindly giving me a copy free of charge, amazing what you can get by just asking

Status
Not open for further replies.