• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Old FGV/TRAM Benidorm to Denia MAN 2300 DMUs

Status
Not open for further replies.

159jim

Hi

I may of posted something like this before, but does anyone know if the old MAN 2300 DMU running between Benidorm and Denia in Spain is still in service? As I'm planning to go down there in April 2015 and it would be very nice to still see it in service and give it a bash.

Either way ,it will be very sad to see it go as I believe it's the last of its kind as there were many more in the past on the FGV and other parts of Spain (FEVE)

But anyway if anyone knows anything about it's current status it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

I was staying in Denia recently but alas did not have the opportunity to take the train to Benidorm which I very much wanted too. Let me know if the particular train you are referring too is still operating, as I fancy returning back to Denia next year if the wife will agree and taking the journey from Denia to Benidorm. We did take a train to Valencia from further up the coast, and although the scenery was great the train itself was a typical Spanish suburban train, although the station at Valencia itself was stunning and on par with St Pancras.

Status
Not open for further replies.