• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Pacer Preservation - New Membership Secretary

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacer-pete

The PPS has welcomed Northern Rail Conductor, Phil Wallis, as their new Membership Secretary.

Q) In terms of changes to membership what does this mean?
A) Well, the system of paying £10 for a personalised number has been scrapped and it is now free to choose your own membership number in the 140001-144023 range (includes all Class 140/141/142/143 and 144 units). If you have already bought a number this will transfer across with you to the new system, and the PPS will be in contact with you over the shortly as to whether you want this money refunded, added as another year's membership or used as a donation to the Pacer Preservation Fund.

Q) What will be different?
A) All PPS members will receive a new Membership certificate (I've nearly finished making them!), regular bulletins and of course the Pacer Chaser magazine.

Q) What happens if I've sent my form to the old (Stratford upon Avon) address?
A) Dont worry! All PPS correspondence sent to the old address will be forwarded on to the new Secretary. Things might take a bit longer (postage time etc) but will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Hope this answers a lot of questions.
I've attached the new membership form (with updated address on) along with Issue 1 (Sept 11) of the PPS Bulletin.

Attachments

• Issue01 of PPS Bulletin.pdf
    748.4 KB · Views: 18
  • PPS Membership Form - A5 - Version Oct 2011.pdf
    427.3 KB · Views: 8
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

pacer-pete

Please be aware of a small typo on the membership form. The range starts at 140001 and ends in 144023 rather than 143625 (oops!). Has been amended on membership forms on PPS website

Status
Not open for further replies.