• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Passed assessment day and medical but no news.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner86

Hi all,

I applied for a job and got turned down for it but a week later got an email saying I'd been selected for an assessment day so I went passed that and the medical for the bulk operative position,since then I haven't heard anything back from network rail and it's been well over a month and after calling HR twice a week I'm getting slightly annoyed with the lack of info and no one seeming to know what's going on.A friend of mine has had a medical after mine and has also been taken on before me.

I was just wondering if this was normal practice and I have nothing to worry about or if anyone had any helpful advice.

Aaron

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mo_bo

its normal practise mate ive just joined NR im doing Signalling maintenance and the process took about 3 months, my first day starts in a few weeks.

But the main thing is have they verbally told you have passed your medical and you have signed the contract and you know who your manager is ?

Status
Not open for further replies.