• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Railway Staff Newsletters 1948 - 1965

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titfield

Established Member
Does anyone know of the existence of / source of railway staff newsletters for the period 1948- 1965?

TIA

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gloster

Established Member
The main library in Southampton used to have some SR ones, but I am not sure if they covered the whole of you period. A trawl through library on-line catalogues might produce results: I would start with the locations of the main railway offices and works.

John Webb

Established Member
I came across some, both BR and the 'Big Four' in the NRM's 'Search Engine' when researching in there several years ago. May be worth checking their on-line catalogues?

EbbwJunction1

Established Member
The Great Western Society at Didcot have a large collection of (obviously) GWR Magazines; it might be worth asking whether they have anything from the Western Region as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.