• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Saturday 18th May. Northampton v Bradford at Wembley. LM to put extra trains on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

class303

To be fair to London Midland i think they handled things well yesterday I think pressure on twitter pressured them to re-instate the group save, and get the extra specials on.

my mates turned up at Northampton station at 8am and waited 50 mins for a train. Majority of Northampton fans had Wembley central tickets but no problems using the Met line to Wembley Park without buying extra tickets, either there was an agreement between LM and LU or LU realised stopping 10,000 Northampton fans was a pretty futile task.

Shame about the result. sickening.

IanD

Established Member
To be fair to London Midland i think they handled things well yesterday I think pressure on twitter pressured them to re-instate the group save, and get the extra specials on.

my mates turned up at Northampton station at 8am and waited 50 mins for a train. Majority of Northampton fans had Wembley central tickets but no problems using the Met line to Wembley Park without buying extra tickets, either there was an agreement between LM and LU or LU realised stopping 10,000 Northampton fans was a pretty futile task.

Shame about the result. sickening.

I would have thought it would have been cheaper for them to buy to London. Tried to explain that to some of my work colleagues travelling from Milton Keynes but their response was - "But we only want to go to Wembley!"

Great result for us Bantams!

class303

I would have thought it would have been cheaper for them to buy to London. Tried to explain that to some of my work colleagues travelling from Milton Keynes but their response was - "But we only want to go to Wembley!"

Great result for us Bantams!

I think most football fans just want their ticket to say WEMBLEY on it for the excitement. Well done on promotion, worst Northampton performance I've ever witnessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.