• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Settle- Carlisle w/c 1/6/20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

greyman42

Established Member
I notice there are no services on the Settle-Carlisle next week. What is the reason for this?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

greyman42

Established Member
Services are showing for me on RealTimeTrains. Where are you looking?

I was looking on RTT a couple of days ago and could not find anything. A friend checked and said the same. I cannot offer any explanation but thanks for the reply.

Veteran Member
The S&C is still on a fairly restricted timetable, which is being uploaded weekly (everything is labelled STP for next week), so you may have hit the moment when the full timetable was deleted but the short term plan hadn't been added.

_toommm_

Established Member
I was looking on RTT a couple of days ago and could not find anything. A friend checked and said the same. I cannot offer any explanation but thanks for the reply.

I can only second what 30907 said with regards to the timetable. I think Northern upload the STP timetables on Fridays for the following weekdays.

70014IronDuke

Established Member
Seems the standars, four trains each way per day that has been operating since the C-19 days were thrust upon us.
What I hadn't spotted before was that trains are now doing Leeds - Skipton - Lancaster. Not sure when they dropped the RRB.

Adam0984

Northern upload the timetable around thursday for the following week. The Skipton to Lancaster line opened a couple of weeks ago after some engineering work that were put in place when the Corona timetable started

Status
Not open for further replies.