• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Severn Valley Railway Autumn Steam Gala (23rd September)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Poole

I'm going to attend the Severn Valley Gala on Friday 23rd September, can't do the weekend becuase i'm working, the ONLY day i got free, all i know is that 60163 Tornado will be Running but does anyone know which LOCOS will be running on that day only, i know the Roster lined up and hoping to catch CR 828:D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Without seeing a WTT, just going from SVR galas past, all guest locos run on all days, the only roster locos that tend not to run at daytime are the two set to work the night services, and the spare loco (in this case 4566)

So you will be safe to say you can get a run behind the Caley.

Simon Poole

Without seeing a WTT, just going from SVR galas past, all guest locos run on all days, the only roster locos that tend not to run at daytime are the two set to work the night services, and the spare loco (in this case 4566)

So you will be safe to say you can get a run behind the Caley.

Well i was maily after a photo and videoing it for youtube but if i get a ride first of all it be a bonus and secondly my first Scottish Steam ride!

Thanks Kingston Flyer

Tractionman

There is a PDF tt on the SVR website for the gala weekend, though it's not a wtt with locos listed - also useful is the SVR Online Forum where someone has posted details of the directions that the locos will be facing, useful for any photographers...

cheers,
Keith

RichmondCommu

Established Member
G'day Simon. At any other time I would have told you to sod off and buy a copy off the WTT (like I’ve done). However, following on from our victory in the East Midlands derby at the weekend I’m in a benevolent mood!

The first trains from Kidderminster are as follows:

08.40 6024
09.19 2857
09.50 828
10.29 5029
11.00 60163

Enjoy yourself!

Regards,

Richmond Commuter!

IanPooleTrains

Established Member
G'day Simon. At any other time I would have told you to sod off and buy a copy off the WTT (like I’ve done). However, following on from our victory in the East Midlands derby at the weekend I’m in a benevolent mood!

The first trains from Kidderminster are as follows:

08.40 6024
09.19 2857
09.50 828
10.29 5029
11.00 60163

Enjoy yourself!

Regards,

Richmond Commuter!

That is all well and good Rich but Nunney Castle isn't going to be there anymore so one would assume it would be Nunney Castle's replacement GWR 2-6-2 4160?

Status
Not open for further replies.