• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Sittingbourne to Sheerness cab ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Hello all,

After doing a long period of cab rides with narration on MSTS, which I no longer use, I've experimented with moving the cab ride collection to Railworks. My initial plan was to do the HS1 Faversham to St Pancras route, but unsure of the reception, I tried a small line, and so the Sittingbourne to Sheerness cab ride was drawn up.

I'm quite proud of this release, and I hope you like it too. Please excuse my narration, I do have problems with speech in reading terms, and took me a while to get the narration to a reasonable level where you could understand it (The amount of times I had to re-do me saying Rochester!)

If people like it, I shall certainly carry on with the bigger project, Faversham to St Pancras.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDndcNaxJgw

For those who haven't seen my MSTS cab rides, the concept is basically a cab ride with informative narration, a bit like your average Video125 cab ride. Not only does it show the routes and stock off, it also provides some historic and general information on the lines it covers.

Enjoy!

James.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mainline421

It's great to see these cab rides back, I've liked the video on GoogleTube can't post a comment though since I don't have G+. I'd like to see more of these

Status
Not open for further replies.