• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Split ticketing on Northern app

Status
Not open for further replies.

pemma

Veteran Member
Does anyone know if the Northern app is set up so that you can buy two mobile tickets for the same journey i.e. station A to station B off-peak day return and station B to station C off-peak day return when you are making a return journey from station A to station C? I'm not asking if the app suggests suitable split tickets but if you know a suitable split whether the app can cope with you buying and using multiple tickets.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Merseysider

Established Member
Fares Advisor
You can buy and use multiple tickets, yes.

You'd simply show the relevant ticket/barcode at the relevant point during the journey.

As you can see from the screenshot, the app is capable of storing several tickets at once. Tickets for the same date will be shown as such.

Attachments

• IMG_0532.jpg
    IMG_0532.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 46

pemma

Veteran Member
You can buy and use multiple tickets, yes.

You'd simply show the relevant ticket/barcode at the relevant point during the journey.

As you can see from the screenshot, the app is capable of storing several tickets at once. Tickets for the same date will be shown as such.

Thanks.

pemma

Veteran Member
I can't find another open thread on the Northern app so I'll post an unrelated observation here. When you click 'Activate Ticket' on the latest version of the app it now says you can no longer get a refund on your ticket after it's activated, surely that's incorrect as if your outbound train is cancelled after you've pressed activate and you choose not to travel you should be still be entitled to a full refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.