• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stagecoach Manchester service delays 14/01/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSWFan2020

On Moderation
Today i was waiting for the 1700 bus going to Westhoughton (Stagecoach Manchester, Bus route: 7) expecting myself to wait at least 5 minutes until the bus came. It never came. So i waited for the 1721 bus to come since the previous bus did not come. That never came either. Does anybody know what happened to these buses at around 1700 and 1721 Because basically i waited for at least 1hr for both buses to come?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Evening - have you tried to contact Stagecoach Manchester with this enquiry?

M60lad

I'm guessing both services either got stuck in traffic somewhere (getting from Wigan-Hindley can be notorious from traffic hold-ups and also this week there's been roadworks nearby as well which hasn't helped) either that or Stagecoach Wigan have been short of drivers.

As for 7/7A question/reply these are completely different services which don't run anywhere near Westhoughton.

APT618S

You can see the real timings of what ran on bustimes:
If you click on MAP for the appropiate bus you can either see actual passing times vs schedule in the table below or you can click on the map itself to see the time the bus was at a particular location.
Note if if click on MAP then go back to the full list the date reverts to the current date so you have to change this to the date of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.