• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Superalbs Class 365 Great Northen Reskin

Status
Not open for further replies.

antman2

Hi, has anyone got the Superalbs
Class 365 Great Northern reskin cab to function?

I’ve followed the readme, extracted the geo files, copied to the reskin folder and left the AP file extracted.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter C

Established Member
Apologies for such a late response, but I think that maybe re-installing the reskin will be the best way to go about fixing it. It's worked for me with various things for TS.

Hope this helps,

-Peter :)

antman2

Thank you all for the responses.

I resolved the issue by moving the extracted default class 365 folder to Superalbs 365 GN folder.

Fantastic reskin for driving and AI.

antman2

I probably didn’t explain this clear enough. The default folder is already present when ECMLS assets AP extracted and must remain so.

Early adapters of TS will remember this structure before DTG moved to compression (AP files) with later routes.

antman2

I forgot to mention that the AP file needs to also remain for the ECMLS route to function.

Status
Not open for further replies.