• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SWT Bubble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascot

Established Member
Has anyone got any information if this is back up and running yet, never seen the thing yet and was wondering if it's out and about?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

No it's currently out of action with a head gasket fault.

Should be out and about next week...

Gizmogle

Established Member
I heard it had a fault a month or so back, then saw it at Salisbury.
Is it broken again?

T

Tom

Yes - engine blew up (ask Trower) and then it was out last week ... then failed with a head gasket fault on Saturday...

Established Member
Yes - engine blew up (ask Trower) and then it was out last week ... then failed with a head gasket fault on Saturday...

HAHA i so wasnt on it wen it broke lol!!! i was really, it sorted died going up bagshot bank, we got down to about 5 mph lol on one engine

it can be that major if its out next week as it was head gasket last time

EE Type 3

Established Member
HAHA i so wasnt on it wen it broke lol!!! i was really, it sorted died going up bagshot bank, we got down to about 5 mph lol on one engine

it can be that major if its out next week as it was head gasket last time

You broke it! You bully! :lol::lol:

T

Tom

No ...

Should be a 159 tomorrow

Off Salisbury approx 0830, back at 1550 ... goes to Yeovil Jn via Frome, then to Fareham.

Status
Not open for further replies.