• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Techinalish Drawings/Diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Growl

Does anyone know where I can find diagrams such as these? I rather like them for making graphics on a game called OpenTTD, and would be interesting to see anyway. (From Wikipedia)

800px-Southern_Class_377_Diagram.PNG

Class_360_National_Express_East_Anglia_Diagram.PNG

Class_43_CrossCountry_HST_Diagram.PNG

Class_460_Gatwick_Express_Diagram.PNG

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

XCTurbostar

Established Member
CrossCountry HST was made (or more repainted) by me. Wikipedia is where I upload most of them. Made in Paint by the way.

Thanks,
Ross

The Growl

CrossCountry HST was made (or more repainted) by me. Wikipedia is where I upload most of them. Made in Paint by the way.

Thanks,
Ross

Firstly, I really like your drawings/edits, so thanks for making them.:D
And is there a place where I can see them all, other than wp?

XCTurbostar

Established Member
Thanks for your comments. I have previously used the other 3 you have posted as well as a Class 170 in order to make more of them. I don't post mine up to the Internet currently as the new ones I have made are very detailed (An example of this is the bogies on the MK3s above) I have now made a Class 67, Class 90, Class 153, Class 155, Class 158, Class 168, Class 170 and Class 377.

Here's a Class 377 Pantograph and Bogie detail - little bit burry but you get the idea - https://flic.kr/p/LWQfN6

At the moment, I am unsure about what I am going to do with them.

Thanks,
Ross

The Growl

Thanks for your comments. I have previously used the other 3 you have posted as well as a Class 170 in order to make more of them. I don't post mine up to the Internet currently as the new ones I have made are very detailed (An example of this is the bogies on the MK3s above) I have now made a Class 67, Class 90, Class 153, Class 155, Class 158, Class 168, Class 170 and Class 377.

Here's a Class 377 Pantograph and Bogie detail - little bit burry but you get the idea - https://flic.kr/p/LWQfN6

At the moment, I am unsure about what I am going to do with them.

Thanks,
Ross

I'll certainly be looking around for those. Great stuff!

SWT158

sorry hope did not mind but was quite at work so made some liveries of my own great fun

Attachments

• Class_43_CrossCountry_HST_Diagram.jpg
    Class_43_CrossCountry_HST_Diagram.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Class_460_Gatwick_Express_Diagram.jpg
    Class_460_Gatwick_Express_Diagram.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Greater Anglian Railway Class 460.jpg
    Greater Anglian Railway Class 460.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 58

samuelmorris

Established Member
Are these going to be 32bpp graphics sets? I would argue that the original graphics set in OpenTTD probably isn't large enough to tell different versions of a unit apart...

samuelmorris

Established Member
bah, better than nothing, but given how adept people are at making models for MSTS/Railworks it's a shame there aren't more for 32bpp, there was a good UK set made for Locomotion a few years back. I can only assume it's because 32bpp is less simple to get working.

Status
Not open for further replies.