• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TGV Timetables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee_Again

Hi All,

Could somebody point me in the direction of TGV timetables in a PDF format?

I have found the numerous 'journey planner' style but I want to have a good look at service patterns rather than the A to B only approach.

Thank you,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bnsf734

As far as I know SNCF doesn't publish any form of timetable, printed, PDF or otherwise, only the online journey planners.

The Thomas Cook European Rail timetable will have a good overview of the service in printed format, but you will have to buy the timetable first.

The DB website at the following link http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/bhftafel.exe/dn?et_cid=940&et_lid=489206&et_sub=puenktlich

allows you to enter a station, date and time for most places in europe to get a departure or arrival list.

The DB site will also have PDF timetables of international lines, but only with a link to Germany.

Hope this helps slightly

Calv

Last edited:

Polarbear

Established Member
The Thomas Cook european rail timetable will give you a good idea of the service frequencies on most TGV routes in (and beyond) France.

Whilst it's fairly comprehensive, it doesn't include all routes so it won't give you details of every single TGV working.

Status
Not open for further replies.