• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

' Train Cleaner ' Interview Questions? - Could do with some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

crt-crt

I've got an upcoming interview for a Train Presentation Operative role, was wondering what types of questions are likely to come up. I have been self employed and haven't sat an interview for over 5 years. Really want to give myself the best chance at success. The rail industry is something I've been wanting to be apart of for a while now.

Is it mostly competency based questions or customer service experience type questions or a combination of the two? An Example would be appreciated.

Any responses, I would be grateful! thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Train_manager

I've got an upcoming interview for a Train Presentation Operative role, was wondering what types of questions are likely to come up. I have been self employed and haven't sat an interview for over 5 years. Really want to give myself the best chance at success. The rail industry is something I've been wanting to be apart of for a while now.

Is it mostly competency based questions or customer service experience type questions or a combination of the two? An Example would be appreciated.

Any responses, I would be grateful! thanks.
Don't tell them you want to be a train driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.