• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train interior used in Bloc Party video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drsatan

Established Member
Mods - feel free to move this thread since I'm not sure where to start it.

I've watched the video to Bloc Party - I still remember http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziDdEAmsNBE&feature=channel.

At the start of the video you see Canary Wharf and a DLR train heading in the opposite direction, yet when the camera moves through the interior of the train, it's nothing like a DLR train, and seems to closely resemble a tram. Could anyone shed more light on this?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

F3000

To me it dosent even look real, more like a computer image. If it is based on a real train it looks more like a NY subway train.

Established Member
Definately not a NYC subway, but the seats do look like smaller versions of the originals from a 142.

thelem

I think it's a single "carriage" that is merged into a long train with CGI - it only really looks computer generated when moving between the carriages.

The carriage itself is probably a mockup in a studio - a couple of walls and a load of old bus seats.

jon0844

Veteran Member
Yes, it looks like one carriage that is filmed over and over - and CGI joins them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.