• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee Driver - Greater Anglia - Bishops Stortford (24/05/24)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

golfsareus

Good luck to all, probably linked to what I said in the other post in regards to people leaving at stortford.

just been invited for DMI, good luck every body
Well done. Make sure to thoroughly research all company info such as Company behaviours, history, types of trains, if you’re going to be based at BS then the routes and stops on the West side, the names of the Directors, who owns GA etc
Do not let the fact that some people have left put you off. People sometimes leave for more money and that is what is providing the opportunity for you.

It is a great job and a superb opportunity. If you have any questions feel free to DM me.

I wish you the best of luck

just been invited for DMI, good luck every body
And thoroughly research all DMI questions on here and the ones from your MMI

Last edited:

JWS

Hey has anyone heard back regarding DMIs? I had mine on the 11th, they emailed me yesterday saying could u provisionally book on to a medical whilst awaiting my interview result. Which I have, however it now seems they are stalling for time and moving my medical dates saying they still haven’t received the result of my DMI…
Seems strange, anyone else in the same boat?

Samzino

Established Member
Find it wierd they'd hand you some form of medical date without an inkling of you passing the DMI

JWS

I wonder if I scored fairly high going into my DMI then made abit of a pigs ear of it and they assumed I wouldn’t and now they have checked and are like thanks but no thanks we’ll come back to you

Samzino

Established Member
I wonder if I scored fairly high going into my DMI then made abit of a pigs ear of it and they assumed I wouldn’t and now they have checked and are like thanks but no thanks we’ll come back to you
I'd not worry to much till they get back to you with a proper outcome. At least it shouldn't take almost 2 months in some other cases haha

JWS

I worried the same thing! I think due to the quantity of interviews everyone is over teams. Mine was. Don’t worry :)

jascyl

I worried the same thing! I think due to the quantity of interviews everyone is over teams. Mine was. Don’t worry :)interview was also over team
You also had interview over Team?Read another post you said you booked interview at BS station so I worry about mine.

Thanks. Good luck for the medical.

By the way, they are so efficient this time. I got my invitation to DMI on the same day of my stage 2 and mmi and you got invitation to medical 2 days after DMI.

JWS

yes so originally it was B/S then I got emailed a Teams invite and they changed it. yes I think spaces are opening up as people are moving on, but also its abit of dead mans shoes and the they are planning ahead