• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Transpennine express video interview

milmck

hi there I have an interview with TPE for a gateline position I’m wondering if someone can tell me what to expect about the interview process, it’s a video interview, so was just wondering what kind of stuff I’d need to look into to prepare

Thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

feaky4

Where abouts is it for? I had one recently and still waiting to hear back, there was 5 questions all your typical questions, and 2 people interviewing

milmck

hey thanks for responding, its for a gateline position. Do you happen to remember what questions they asked you? And how long did the interview go on for? Got a feeling I’m massively over preparing

hey thanks for responding, its for a gateline position. Do you happen to remember what questions they asked you? And how long did the interview go on for? Got a feeling I’m massively over preparing
And it’s for Piccadilly Manchester

feaky4

And it’s for Piccadilly Manchester
No problem and it was maybe about half hour, first question is what do you know about transpenine express, trying to think of the others, another was have you gone against rules to do some thing, customer service type questions like how would you go the extra mile type thing, another was have you had to persuade other people to do some thing and what was the out come

milmck

Thank you so much for your reply, what was the outcome of your interview, and how long did it take to hear back from them?

feaky4

Thank you so much for your reply, what was the outcome of your interview, and how long did it take to hear back from them?
No problem hope I help a bit, still waiting to hear!! It’ll be 2 weeks if I don’t hear by Tuesday!