• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Travelcards

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJD200

Hello

Going from Gillingham (Kent) to London (first stop either Blackheath or Charlton) on Sunday for the marathon. I can get a travelcard from Gillingham but my beloved will have a ticket to Fareham, which I'm sure won't allow her to do the trip we've planned, which includes entering and exiting a number of stations near the marathon route. When getting off the train from Gillingham could she get a Travelcard to cover Zones 1-3, those we'll be going through?

Thanks in advance.

DJ

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

island

Veteran Member
Minimum purchase is effectively zones 1-6 for a one day Travelcard on weekends and that will cost £8.90.

DJD200

Thanks guys. The ticket was the RTN part of a Fareham to Gillingham return. Got a Z1-6 travelcard at Blackheath, £5.90 with network card, cheaper than Z1-3 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.