• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Tyne valley missing files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyrew

Hi all, hope everyone is ok, I am having a problem with the Tyne Valley route for Open BVE, none of the signals that are for the train that I am driving are showing, the signal masts are there and signals on other lines, just the signals for my train are missing.

When loading sim from Carlisle and Hexam it says 22 files not found and 171 errors anyone know what files these are??, seems to work ok from Newcastle to Sunderland, any ideas what files and if you have a copy of them would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance
Andy

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Darandio

Established Member
It would require the "UK Colour Light Signals Pack" previously hosted at Trainsimcentral, the ECML download page still states that. But TSC is now closed and I am unsure where they are now hosted.

Status
Not open for further replies.