• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

virgin train value advance tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary47

I have been trying to book value advance tickets from Stafford to Liverpool lime street at 0708 on 9th of Jan and returning on the 13th on the 1447 I cannot for the life of me find any advance tickets for either journey I usually pay £8 for the 0708 train and about £3 or £4 standard for the 1447 or £9.50 first class I cannot find any tickets at all for them days I have bought some cheap just a few days in advance before in fact I can't find any advance tickets at all for at least the next 3 months. I can't find any advance tickets to Chester on a sat at 0600 in the morning in that 3 months and I can't find any value advance tickets on xcountry to Manchester either in that 3 months only London midland have advance tickets at moment but I don't use them, have virgin and xcountry stopped doing value advance tickets.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

telstarbox

Established Member
I've just looked on eastcoast.co.uk and there are Standard Advances at £9.50 on London Midland but not Virgin Trains for those dates - see attached image below.

Advance tickets are sold in limited numbers at the discretion of the TOC so they might have already sold out for those dates.

Attachments

• vt.png
    vt.png
    95.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

gary47

Cheers for that they must be sold out for next 3 months then I don't like London midland too unreliable

Status
Not open for further replies.