• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Zone 3 to Hertford

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil1960

Hello

If I buy a day return ticket from Boundary Zone 3 through to Hertford would it be TOC/Hertford station specific? I plan to go from either Seven Sisters or Tottenham Hale to Hertford East & back on Sunday. However, I may miss the last train back from East at 22:55 depending when the concert finishes. If that's the case would the ticket be valid to go from Hertford North to say Finsbury Park? If not, how would I go about getting it exchanged that late on a Sunday night bearing in mind the ticket office will probably be shut by then?

Thanks

Phil

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Searle

Established Member
Yep, you can use either Hertford station with a Boundary Zone 3 ticket :D

Make sure you note that there are engineering works from Hertford North on Sunday, meaning that there's only 1tph to/from King's Cross as a pose to the normal 2, although I'm not sure how the very late night services are affected.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.