• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Failed to create vertex buffer error

Status
Not open for further replies.

duffers2324

Ha anyone else received this error when starting up TS and then clicking off it to say switch to internet and then when you click the window to reopen TS.

Mine has been like since about last week or so but was working perfectly fine before i was able to be in the game or scenario editor and then come out of it and click onto to internet for eg for RTT and then once i had checked the train i wanted to add i would be click back onto TS and it would continue as normal, i heard it could be something to do with an update but i dont know its seems now that TS just wont allow you to click off it at all.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

duffers2324

yeah had tried that and tried to clear the cache in game as well but i have managed to sort it out. thanks for the suggestions.

duffers2324

Well this may sound a bit strange but the way i got to work is rather than use the created shortcut by steam, which you can tell by it saying Internet shortcut next to TS 2015, is to create a shortcut onto your desktop from the Railworks.exe itself and use that. If it says "Please log into steam" when you first use the new shortcut then click onto steam, let it come up to your games list and then click off it again, DO NOT START TS either from inside steam. Then just double click ur new shortcut again and it should start as normal. Test it out for eg once your onto the main menu and click onto something else for eg Internet or whatever and then click bk onto TS and it should allow you back onto the game without any errors and to continue as normal

Status
Not open for further replies.