• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

0% Credit Cards to purchase a season ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

hantsman1205

I did do a search for "credit cards" on this site but got alot of posts.

Are people aware of 0% purchase credit cards here? (its not just for a NR season ticket) I personally don't need a season ticket for NR travel but Im very savy with Credit cards (ie I never pay interest, ever)

I also can't recall any that may offer other things ie that barclaycard have in the past for Oyster.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

island

Veteran Member
I don't recall it showing up here before. I suppose it's an idea.

dvboy

Established Member
It's one way of spreading the cost of an annual card I suppose. Personally, I get mine through a corporate scheme so it's deducted from my monthly salary.

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
This is one of the methods that can be used to spread the cost of a season ticket. It is one that I may use when I renew my season.

Last edited:

wintonian

Established Member
This is one of the methods that can be used to spread the cost of a season ticket. It is one that I may sue when I renew my season.

I can understand wanting to sue a financial institution but isn't that taking it a bit far. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.