• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

103 Videos! - SOUTH WEST TRAINS VIDEO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

class 313

Established Member
Would probably of been better if whole videos weren't used, just clips of the best parts. Maybe some better music too.

me123

Established Member
One hint: Carmina Burana and 159s don't go together ;) Especially no that horrendous dance version.

I actually rather liked it although it was a bit long. And the 8 car 455 at about 0:23 should have been cut after the first 4 IMO. Otherwise, not bad Fred :)

class 313

Established Member
One hint: Carmina Burana and 159s don't go together ;) Especially no that horrendous dance version.

I actually rather liked it although it was a bit long. And the 8 car 455 at about 0:23 should have been cut after the first 4 IMO. Otherwise, not bad Fred :)

Exactly my thoughts, though like me123 said, not bad at all Fred! More practice!

voyagerdude220

Established Member
Well I personally gave you 5/5 Fred, for putting the effort into making the video.

I was going to give you 4/5, but the reason why i would've given it 4, and not 5, is because i personally don't like the music combination, and a few minor things like that, which is just my personal opinion, so i felt that i should give you 5/5. :)

Nathan

Come a long way from the beginning, the only thing i would say is i personally dont like the variations on video sizes actually within the picture itself. Not sure what video editor your using but you can enlarge it to the boundaries normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.