• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

1198 up for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Galvanize said:
Great, the EKR could have it ;) :P
You paying then, Josh? :P Oh, another thing, where to put it? ;) Would be interesting though, to have a CIG and a VEP to go with the existing CEP in SWT livery ;)

I suppose Julian, Albert etc will be back from Dartmoor now Steve! ;)

Galvanize

The KSER could take 1198 and use it with a 33 or something, the Spa Valley railway could have the VEP, the MHR could have one of the CIGs.

TheSlash

Established Member
Aparently the unit was modelling for an advert and is not actually for sale. Theres only 3 mainline CEPs left now, not alot of variety, i certainly don't encourage buying any of the 3 having worked on them before

Nick

Whats ironic is that Slammers will live on for ages, with places such as the EKR, which I hear is planning something very special for 3rd Rail Stock ;)

Not just this, but an example is the NYMR has 205205 Thumper DEMU and the GCR has 1393 CIG ex. SWT + 73/0 'Sir Herbert Walker' and the NRM's 33 fresh from open store at OOC.

Coxster

Established Member
Nick said:
Not just this, but an example is the NYMR has 205205 Thumper DEMU and the GCR has 1393 CIG ex. SWT + 73/0 'Sir Herbert Walker' and the NRM's 33 fresh from open store at OOC.
Also, the EKR 'Thumper', MLVs and EPBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.