• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

1343 eus-glc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam

Established Member
Hi, looking at a trip to London in 3 weeks, there are still some first advance singles for £32.35 on the 1343 off Euston, is this booked for a 221 or a 390? not sure I could suffer 5 and a half hours on a Voyager, even in first. It's on a Friday also, so is it likely to be very busy? If so, I'll probably end up getting my usual Super Saver Return and get the 1400 off KGX,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I'm 99.99% sure that all Euston - Glasgow runs are 390s the only case where a Voyager might be used is during times of disruption or engineering work where diversions over non-electrified routes are being used.

Liam

Established Member
I'm 99.99% sure that all Euston - Glasgow runs are 390s the only case where a Voyager might be used is during times of disruption or engineering work where diversions over non-electrified routes are being used.

Sorry, should of mentioned, this is the one that goes via Birmingham. The xx30 Glasgow's are almost exclusively 390's.

Failed Unit

Established Member
Hi, looking at a trip to London in 3 weeks, there are still some first advance singles for £32.35 on the 1343 off Euston, is this booked for a 221 or a 390? not sure I could suffer 5 and a half hours on a Voyager, even in first. It's on a Friday also, so is it likely to be very busy? If so, I'll probably end up getting my usual Super Saver Return and get the 1400 off KGX,

It was a voyager last year, may be a pendo this year with 390054 in operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.