• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lev441

This is the last working week of the 159... This time next week, Routemaster will be history on proper London bus routes..... Get on them while you have the chance!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RJ

Established Member
Grr, I didn't get a chance to travel on one, but I was at Streatham after school yesterday and I saw one white Stagecoach one. I also saw an ex-Sovereign RM at Norwood Crown Point this morning.

Established Member
The place to go is tamworth garage they store them all there!!!! you can se them if u drive passed or u can walk around the outside to see them.

Dave A

I managed to get out on them today. I did Westminster Bridge to Streatham and back to Brixton :) A very sad day :(

Here are some of my pics. They're not great as I couldn't seem to get a good enough angle and the size has been reduced.

jd

Goodbye to the Routemasters. Sad day - the RM is a symbol of London, one of the few things everyone recognises as an iconic image of London.

Established Member
gd pics david its hell trying to get decent pics while theres cars and vans in the way!!! RIP the RMs

Dave A

feltham2104 said:
gd pics david its hell trying to get decent pics while theres cars and vans in the way!!! RIP the RMs

:lol: Cars and vans! I had to struggle with horse and carriage it one time! <( :roll:

Guinness

Established Member
feltham2104 said:

Better than no pics at all, especially on this occasion.

RIP Routemasters. :(

Good pics BTW. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.