• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRONK08

Apologies if this is covered elsewhere on here - I did a quick search but couldn't find anything. Can anyone confirm the current status / location of coaches 58703 and 57803 from this unit. I saw 52803 at Long Marston on 19th May but neither of the other two. I had heard they had moved to Stoke and had since left. If they have gone for scrapping can anyone confirm where to and the date they arrived at the scrap merchants?

Any help gratefully received?
Many thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

GRONK08

Cheers for that 158747 - looks like I won't be seeing those two then! So that I can update my records, if anyone knows arrival dates at Sims, that would be fantastic. Thanks again

GRONK08

Yes they are. I have found out 58703 arrived at Sims on March 13th. It's now just 57803 that I need a date for.

fgwrich

Established Member
52803 was looking rather empty when I saw it earlier. I thought this one had been kept as a float spare vehicle for the rest of the fleet, given it came off unscathed.

Status
Not open for further replies.