• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

16lover's Locohauled Bonanza

Status
Not open for further replies.

168lover

Today's the day, currently on the first train of the day to London Marylebone which today is in the hands of 165004. Once in London it's straight over to Liverpool Street for the 0730 Greater Anglia Locohauled to Norwich in first class :). Once at Norwich I was supposed to be rising behind 37s all day but they're laid up in Norwich Low Level all day with a fault :( oh well, will still get plenty of 68 haulage and maybe even my first ever ride on a dogbox. Anyway, planning to write a trip report on here in due course. But for now, bye!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

87electric

Yes those 37 and 68 diagrams are so unpredictable? My successes there are always viewed with relief afterwards.

168lover

The 37s were the main reason I booked this trip in the first place, the tos this morning made alright noise. Currently a bus from great yarmouth to norwich to save waiting an hour for the train.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Finally back after 16 and a half hours out, will do the write up in the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.