• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

16th and 17th of January LNER 16:00 from EDB unit numbers

800Travel

Hi,

I've decided to fill out the everylaststation mileage log and am adding in the journeys carried out so far in 2024.

Fortunately, these are all within the last 7 days so RTT holds most of the data.

However, I'm missing the 16/01/2024 and 17/01/2024 1E22 EDB - KGX LNER services unit numbers (80xxxx) as these aren't showing for some reason.

I was wondering if anyone here was able to share the unit numbers for these services please?

Thank you

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
It was 801 213 on the 16th and 801 227 on the 17th; the number is showing on the subsequent ecs working to the depot and confirms it was formed from 1E22.

When you have ban issue with a number not displaying, it's always worth tracing the diagram as it does sometimes then show that way, like in these two instances.

1705794244034.png

1705794313011.png

800Travel

It was 801 213 on the 16th and 801 227 on the 17th; the number is showing on the subsequent ecs working to the depot and confirms it was formed from 1E22.

When you have ban issue with a number not displaying, it's always worth tracing the diagram as it does sometimes then show that way, like in these two instances.

View attachment 150778

View attachment 150779
Thank you so much - this is fantastic!

Do you, or perhaps @Gaelan know why RTT sometimes removes unit data after the fact please? It's weird because XC services on those dates are still showing the data.

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Do you, or perhaps @Gaelan know why RTT sometimes removes unit data after the fact please? It's weird because XC services on those dates are still showing the data.
Probably not removed as such - more likely it was never uploaded in the first place to the system which RTT feeds off.

DanNCL

Established Member
LNER allocations often disappear off RTT the following day. Unsure as to why this is but it doesn't seem to happen with any other TOC.

800Travel

Probably not removed as such - more likely it was never uploaded in the first place to the system which RTT feeds off.
When I checked RTT on the day, it was showing for sure - I know some TOCs don't have them uploaded at all due to unreliability.

LNER allocations often disappear off RTT the following day. Unsure as to why this is but it doesn't seem to happen with any other TOC.
It seems a bit weird - especially as this doesn't apply to ECS moves