• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

1938 Tube Trains on the Isle of Wight in 1995.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning All,

Among the old VHS tapes that I've been digitalising during lockdown, I found some footage of the 1938 ex London Transport tube stock running on the Isle of Wight in 1995. This was soon after their arrival on the Island and when they were in Network SouthEast livery. I have now edited this footage into two shorter videos and the first one is now on YouTube. I hope you like it:

TTFN,

Ron.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Joshua483

On Moderation
Morning All,

Among the old VHS tapes that I've been digitalising during lockdown, I found some footage of the 1938 ex London Transport tube stock running on the Isle of Wight in 1995. This was soon after their arrival on the Island and when they were in Network SouthEast livery. I have now edited this footage into two shorter videos and the first one is now on YouTube. I hope you like it:

TTFN,

Ron.
Very different from now.

Afternoon All,

I have now added the second part of my 1995 Isle of Wight video to my YouTube channel. Here's the link if you'd like to have a look:

Hope it's of interest.

Ron.

Status
Not open for further replies.