• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

1950 BR rulebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken H

On Moderation
Clearing out today I came across a 1950's BR rulebook. It is cloth bound about 4" by 5"
It was owned by a signalman at Bingley
It has handwritten list of dates and initials at the front - I assume because it was checked by a manager
Some pages have changes pasted over the orignals. I assume the manager was checking he had done the addendums correctly.

If anyone wants me to look any particular rule up, I will do my best to post an image of the relevant page here. Just give me a clue as to the purpose of the rule that interests you.

On the back endpaper in handwriting (His capitals) it says
RULES FOR B1 ANNUAL EXAM NOs 17 to 41, 55,56,65,66,68,69,70,77,78,81 179 to 188, 189 to 206 & 216. BLACK DAY 1 JAN 1958

Must have found it at some railway memorabilia stall somewhere. Cant remember buying it.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.