• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

1X01 returns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Goatboy

Established Member
Is that just something the owner of that site puts in, as it doesnt show in any of the other realtime sites

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
It even jumps off the rails and serves Heathrow Airport Bus Station, Heathrow Terminal Five (Bus) and Heathrow Terminal Four (Bus)!

Tom

It even jumps off the rails and serves Heathrow Airport Bus Station, Heathrow Terminal Five (Bus) and Heathrow Terminal Four (Bus)!

That will be because it is operated by sleigh. It even clearly takes line SKY on departure from North Pole. ;)

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
It seems to be able to go everywhere, so Heathrow Bus shouldn't be an issue, more believable than some Rail Replacement Bus 0B00 schedules that, for instance, are booked to stop on the Up/Down Through at Eastleigh! :lol:

I've noticed that too, no pathing nor engineers allowances, no terminal minutes slack either!

Don't know if the owner did that or not, apparently a couple of years ago it appeared in TRUST though

Darren R

Established Member
Ah - found it! Seems Santa Claus is coming to town after all......that's a pity - it suddenly occurred to me I could use it as an excuse to do no Christmas shopping! :D

Wikipedia

I've got a choice of station! Now do I go for Appleby (APP) or Penrith (PNR)? Hope they still have some cheap first advances left!

tsr

Established Member
I should imagine the interchange at Smallbrook Junction must be for the Polar Express, which will surely have to cover Imperial Wharf (then using Willesden North Junction, whilst running fast to Lapland).

I trust any delays due to the blockade at Stoats Nest Junction will be compensated for by Sleigh Repay...

Bevan Price

Established Member
Scrooge TV news bulletin, issued at 00:02 on 25 December 2013.
"We regret to inform viewers that Santa may be very late today. He was arrested for speeding in a 20 mph zone in the London area, and when tested, he was found to have an alcohol content 100 times the legal limit for sleigh driving. His helpers hope that he may be released on bail later today."

Bulletin issued at 12:30. "We are pleased to report that Santa has been released on bail. Unfortunately, present distribution cannot proceed, as the unattended reindeer were stolen, and it is understood that reindeer steak may be on the menu at some less reputable eating places. Much Beeching Railfreight have agreed to deliver all the presents within the next 2 weeks. "

gnolife

Established Member
I feel sorry for any people unfortunate enough to have Imperial Wharf as their closest station - it's booked to pass through rather than call.

It calls for me either between Didcot Parkway and West Worthing if I use Heald Green, or between Milliken Park and Wick if I use Manchester Airport.

I note that my sister has the bad luck of being between Moor Street and Rowley Regis, and Twerp is between Stoke Mandeville and Sevenoaks.

D6975

Established Member
Next stop after my local station is Lympstone Commando.
I wonder if they'll let him off.

bnm

Established Member
It would appear that no-one has been good in Fishguard & Goodwick. Not calling there.

Gathursty

Established Member
Haha!

I wonder why the person entered it in a jumbled up fashion rather than just going A-Z.

trentside

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Nice one!

The only problem, if it's what I think it's supposed to be, won't it be showing a red light at the front end? :lol:

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Good point! lol! Need's to be white and must have a tail lamp too!

Anyone know if it's booked to do any parliamentary lines, 'PSUL' bits or other rare bits? :p

ryan125hst

Established Member
Blimey! Santa's route card will be interesting :D

I wonder if they'll have a few spare reindeer in siding up and down the country? The fines incurred due to any delays as a result of reindeer problems could jeopardise Christmas next year otherwise. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.