• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

3 weeks, no answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daveyboy2407

It's been 3 weeks since I had an Interview and still not heard anything. Should I chase it up or just keep waiting? It's doing my head in

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CreamNCookies

I think a 3 week wait could warrant a friendly email to the HR team. Unless they told you that it would take longer for them to contact you after the interview.

Charladenz

I would suggest dropping an enquiry email too, three weeks to not hear anything after interview is quite a wait, especially in angst.

Lee0901

3 weeks is not really a lot. As frustrating as it is you'll eventually find out the outcome. It was around 5 months until I managed to get an answer after numerous emails. It was worth the wait in the end though.

tracksider

It can depend on the type of interview too; I've always heard really quickly from later stage interviews, whereas initial video interview results can take weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.