• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has any one got any pictures they want to share of 323234 since northern refurbd it, apparently it has manual destination blinds fitted now does any one have a pic of the can showing the new manual destination blinds??

cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
I'm sure there was one in the previous thread about this refurbished unit and Yes it has a manual destination blind which doesn't have most of the required 323 Destinations on it although it does have places like Darlington.

Established Member
I'm sure there was one in the previous thread about this refurbished unit and Yes it has a manual destination blind which doesn't have most of the required 323 Destinations on it although it does have places like Darlington.

Can't think of any service it would do for Northern out of Darlo apart from half a MBR - NCL via DHM working.

driver9000

Established Member
It will most likely be fitted with the standard Northern blind which will naturally have Darlington listed on it.

The blinds on the diesel fleet are currently being updated with some additions/corrections eg Liverpool is now Liverpool Lime Street and Liverpool South Parkway, the font is slightly different too.

Yes i saw that 156423 has one, is Liverpool Lime Street all on one line or split over 2?? can anyone tell me the new destination blind list with the new additions on.

Established Member
haven't had any mileage on the unit since it was refurbed as my weekly jobcentre bash which used to see me get much of the 323 fleet is no more, replaced with a daily bus bash to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.