• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

34067 on Poole to Cardiff

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcd

34067 Tangmere on the Poole to Cardiff tour. Running on time along Eastleigh - Chandlers Ford - Romsey line.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 34067.png
    34067.png
    668.1 KB · Views: 112
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

NSEFAN

Established Member
Nice shot of Tangmere. I meant to get a shot a Swaythling this morning, but I overslept! Whereabouts is that location along the Chandlers Ford line?

dcd

Nice shot of Tangmere. I meant to get a shot a Swaythling this morning, but I overslept! Whereabouts is that location along the Chandlers Ford line?

It is taken at the level crossing at Halterworth/Crampmoor.

Southern Dvr

Went downhill from there! Train failed at Filton Abbey Wood, 47500 rescued it and the train was almost 2 hours late.

Return working also reported to be around 2 hours late!

moonrakerz

At 8pm it was reported to be 2 hrs late from Cardiff and had not reached Bath Spa at that time !
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
UPDATE - just gone through Warminster !

EltonRoad

Found a vid of it stalling on Youtube. Seems that it came to grief on Filton bank, someone saying it could have been dragging brakes, someone else saying it ran out of steam (but doesn't look like it).

Status
Not open for further replies.