• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

37038 and 37059 on 1Q14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Phoenix

Established Member
Nice video.
I like how you also do the thumbs up top the drivers I tend do that with any special workings.

Another video of "rateable" (for rateable read clapped out) 37s on load 4, must be hellfire.:?

RJ

Established Member
Another video of "rateable" (for rateable read clapped out) 37s on load 4, must be hellfire.:?

Mmhmm, very much so :).

I also notice that January's Buffer Puffer has been postponed due to "resourcing issues" <(.

Established Member
I also notice that January's Buffer Puffer has been postponed due to "resourcing issues" <(.

Indeed, next EH tour after the Derby - Carlisle is not until March, Edinburgh Buffer Suffer is Sheds so will obviously be flagged and the London one is postponed with 01 & 17 presumably off to shift the white stuff in Scotland, at least it means i won't be shelling out stupid amounts of money to go up and down branchlines early next year!

Mr 37402, is there a plan for Bo'ness in January, got to kick the year off with a bit of tractor action? ;)

Established Member
Yes. Not sure about t'others, but I'll be driving up.

Ah Excellent, I'll speak to you closer the time but i'll come along and split the petrol costs if you wish?! Think some of the others are looking at the 40 tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.