• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

37670 went home for the day - Cornish Parker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacey

Hiya, went out chasing the Cornish Parker rail tour all day today;
locations covered were Marsh Barton (Exeter), Laira Junction, Burngullow, Parkandillack, near Treviscoe, St Blazey Depot and Gissons (Exminster). :)

Trerulefoot was visited twice and Dinnaton (nr Ivybridge) was also a used location though I didn't like those shots and they're not online!:roll:

Shots from today are here! http://www.staceys-fots.fotopic.net/c1698489.html

As a note though, the last time I saw 37670 in St Blazey depot was back in 2004 as in: http://www.staceys-fots.fotopic.net/p8405507.html

Was well chuffed to get 37670 back on home territory and... for anyone who scratches Wetherspoons pubs... my 162nd - Bodmin - is now dud!! :lol:
S.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

devon_metro

Established Member
Is that taken from the main road bridge?

http://www.staceys-fots.fotopic.net/p58255526.html

Nice shots.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
One other thing;

How on earth did you make it from Marsh Barton to that road bridge so quickly? The traffic lights at Sainsburys are a nightmare at the best of times! Presume one is "Weasel's" shot?

Stacey

mumrar

Established Member
Nice shots Stacey, although I think you need to upload them in a slightly bigger resolution if possible (my old eyes need help) just so they fill the page a bit more (this depends on how well quota consumption is going of course).

A bit of a sharpen after cropping would work a treat. Hope I don't sound bossy, just like to see people make the best of things

Stacey

Nice shots Stacey, although I think you need to upload them in a slightly bigger resolution if possible (my old eyes need help) just so they fill the page a bit more (this depends on how well quota consumption is going of course).

A bit of a sharpen after cropping would work a treat. Hope I don't sound bossy, just like to see people make the best of things

Well, it has been mentioned to upload them a bit bigger by one or two people before, I do have a reason for that which is indeed; space (I do upload a lot).
Hmm as for cropping, I rarely crop them as I tend to get them right when I take the shot more often than not. (Not meaning to come across as cocky there as I'm not!) - I imagine the softness you may be referring to may come from the fact I make them small, when you do that some of the detail is lost so maybe a sharpen could work..
Comments always appreciated though mind ;)

almark

Top shots Stacey i especially like the ones of 670 in BZ,pity it can't stay there and work a few clay's!

Cheers,
Mark

Stacey

Yeah I was well chuffed, as I say, to get 670 in BZ - the 'local' beast!! Was lucky to get into there for the fot... :) was better when it began shunting though mind as the end with 'Pathfinder Tours' on was hidden. Massive pity though it couldn't do a clay working... that would have been a work sickie!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.