• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

385 delivered to.... Ashford

Status
Not open for further replies.

InOban

Established Member
It's set off. So I guess this is the end of this thread, unless the sets being finished off in Italy also pay a visit...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Metal_gee_man

Interestingly there were 2 x 4 car units sat in different sidings lanes when I passed at midday, they must have coupled them up done some shuffling and dragging it as an 8 car unit

Established Member
Interestingly there were 2 x 4 car units sat in different sidings lanes when I passed at midday, they must have coupled them up done some shuffling and dragging it as an 8 car unit

Both 385s are 3 car units, so will be 6 cars getting dragged north.

InOban

Established Member
I noticed. On the other hand there was a train from Doncaster direct to Millerhill today. I've no idea if it was the same stock.

Established Member
I noticed. On the other hand there was a train from Doncaster direct to Millerhill today. I've no idea if it was the same stock.

Doncaster - Millerhill is a DRS engineers.

Status
Not open for further replies.