• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

59205 starts petroleum flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gregh

There was a 59 down at MArgam last Saturday morning when i went past with the Abbey Wharf empties - was it 205?

just type in "mark thomas fotopic" and it should be at top of page - "railway photography by Mark Thomas"
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
anyone know what times the current booked Margam to Robeston working is on weekdays? I haven't seen one pass for a long time. they used to pass Carmarthen loop 6pm to 8pm time, returning east with full tanks 9pm to 11pm approx time and may still do but i haven't seen one in a good while.

59203 has been on this last week replacing 205. still operating with a 66 behind it. hey DBS, the 60's didn't need a babysitter (hint, hint)

well well. the class 60's have been reinstated on this working now due to severe unavailability of either a 59 or 66's. unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.